NEWS-HOOKS 2017 (Church & State)
14 Reasons Why Modern Israel Cannot Be The Fulfillment Of Old Testament
1. Israel's rejection of Jesus Christ sealed her doom:
“Oh Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those sent to her, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! Behold, YOUR HOUSE IS LEFT UNTO YOU DESOLATE. For I tell you that you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.” - Jesus (Matthew 23:37-39)
How can Israel be "restored in unbelief" (as many churches teach) if she was destroyed "for unbelief?"
2. Old Testament promises must be understood in the light of New Testament interpretations:
Example: Acts 15: 12-19
“The whole assembly became silent as they listened to Barnabas and Paul telling about the signs and wonders God had done among the Gentiles through them. When they finished, James spoke up. ‘Brothers,’ he said, ‘listen to me. Simon has described to us how God first intervened to choose a people for his name from the Gentiles. The words of the prophets are in agreement with this, as it is written’:
After this I will RETURN and REBUILD DAVID’S FALLEN TABERNACLE. Its ruins I will
REBUILD, and I will RESTORE, that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, even all the Gentiles
who bear my name, says the Lord, who does these things known from long ago.
[recited from Amos 9:11]
‘It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God.”
James applied this passage to Christ's church, not Israel's restoration.
3. The Old Testament land promises were fulfilled in the days of Joshua, and continued during the reign of King Solomon:
The Promise: “On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram and said, ‘To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates.’” - Gen. 15:18
Fulfillment under Joshua: “And the LORD gave them rest on every side, according to all that He had sworn to their fathers, and not one of all their enemies stood before them; the LORD gave all their enemies into their hand. NOT ONE OF ALL THE LORD'S GOOD PROMISES TO ISRAEL FAILED; EVERY ONE WAS FULFILLED.” - Joshua 21:44-34
Fulfillment under Solomon: “Judah and Israel were as many as the sand by the sea. They ate and drank and were happy. Solomon ruled over all the kingdoms FROM THE EUPHRATES TO THE LAND OF THE PHILISTINES AND TO THE BORDER OF EGYPT.” - 1 Kings 4:20-21
4. The land God gave to Israel⏤”forever and ever”⏤was conditional on Israel’s obedience:
God warned: “…if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your own ruin, then I will let you live in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers FOREVER AND EVER.” - Jeremiah 7:6-7
Israel was disobedient: “You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your ancestors did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered Him.” Acts 7: 52-52
An eternal covenant with a condition attached ("If you do not... ") may not be "forever and ever."
5. The Ashkenazi Jews governing Israel today (i.e., the Likud Party) are not genetically connected to the Middle East, but to Eastern Europe and Russia. Consequently, the non-Semitic Ashkenazis have no Biblical claim to Palestine.
6. Modern Judaism (the main religion of Israel) is not based on the Old Testament, but the Talmud.
The Talmud heaps insults on Jesus that would make Mohammed blush.
Prime Minister Netanyahu says Israel’s new laws will be based on the Talmud.
7. Modern Israel is mostly atheistic, agnostic, New Age, Talmudic and anti-Christian.
8. Many persecuted and oppressed Palestinians are churchgoers.
9. Israel’s founding in 1948 was not a fulfillment of Bible prophesy, but a 'theft' of Palestinian lands by European Zionists, the US State Dept. and the United Nations. This theft was promoted largely by the footnotes of the Scofield Reference Bible.
10. The Hebrew genealogies were destroyed in 70 AD, during the Roman destruction of the Jewish Temple, rendering any Jewish claim to Palestine impossible.
McClintock & Strong Cyclopedia (3.771)
11. Israel continues to steal land from the Palestinians. Palestinian homes are bulldozed and their women and children slaughtered, in violation of Old Testament, post-captivity decrees:
“You are to distribute this land among yourselves according to the tribes of Israel. You are to allot the land as an inheritance for yourselves AND FOR THE FOREIGNERS RESIDING AMONG YOU and who have children. You are to CONSIDER THEM AS NATIVE-BORN ISRAELITES; along with you, THEY ARE TO BE ALLOTTED AN INHERITANCE AMONG THE TRIBES OF ISRAEL. In whatever tribe a FOREIGNER resides, THERE YOU ARE TO GIVE THEM THEIR INHERITANCE,” declares the Sovereign Lord.” - Ezekiel 47: 21-23
12. Israel is a racist state, in opposition to numerous Biblical prohibitions to the contrary (e.g., Exodus 22:21).
13. Tel Aviv, the capital of Israel, is today the homosexual capital of the world, in contrast to many OT and NT proscriptions condemning homosexuality as a perversion and abomination.
Israel spends millions of dollars advancing the LGBT community.
14. The Old Testament was superseded by the New Testament, and repudiates the notion that modern Israel is "God's Chosen People.” The New Testament (“established upon better promises” - Hebrews 8: 6-10) alludes to Christ's church as the “New Jerusalem” (Rev. 21: 2), the “Israel of God” (Gal. 6:16), a “Chosen Nation” (I Peter 2:9) and the “Bride of Christ” (Rev. 19: 6-8). NT fulfillments of OT promises constitute a theology of 'FULFILLMENT,' not 'REPLACEMENT,' as Judeo-Zionists contend. Christ grafted the church INTO the commonwealth of Israel (Romans 11:11-31; Eph. 2: 11-13), not the other way around. Christ's church thus includes both believing Jews and believing gentiles today (Eph. 2: 11-18), as the prophets foretold. Christ is "a light to the gentiles (Isaiah 42:6), making Abraham "the father of us all” (Rom. 4:15-17). NT 'fulfillment theology' signifies that “the testimony of Jesus [not Israel] is the spirit of prophesy.” - Rev. 19:10.
As the US government and her churches continue bowing low to Israel, and taxpayers continue shelling out $3 billion annually in aid to Israel, perhaps you should keep these things in mind.
Confederate Statues Are Being Removed All Over America, But There's One They Will
Never Take Down.
Church & State Team Up In Saudi Arabia
"Christian President" Donald Trump and White House officials dance with swords, with sword wielding Muslims, and clinch a $110 billion arms deal (with options for another $350 billion).
Did God Rig The 2016 Election To Make Trump President?
Random Facebook whiz kids say so:
- “It really does not matter for whom you vote. God will decide who wins and who loses.”
- “I believe that God has a reason why Trump won and I see why.” [The reason was not given.]
Donald Trump won the election only because of God's permissive will (i.e., God allowed free-will humans to chose Trump), not God's purposive will (i.e., God engineered how
Is Israel Pushing President Trump Into A War With Iran To Save Prime Minister Netanyahu’s Scandalous Career?
- War is a favored tactic of embattled politicians to increase their popularity and deflect criticism.
- The rhetoric of the Trump Administration is very similar to that of the Bush Administration (both of them owned and controlled by Israel). Iran is painted as the ‘Big Bad Wolf’ that America has to attack to save the world.
- A leaked US embassy cable in 2009 warned that Israel was in danger of becoming 'The Promised Land’ of organized crime.
- Israeli money laundering by international criminal syndicates is reaching a yearly $39 billion
- Zionist bankers, casino owners, media magnates, entertainers, movie producers (all of them enemies of Christianity) are all flourishing under Netanyahu
- Tel Aviv, Israel's largest city, is today's international capital of homosexuality.
- Israel pays for abortions at any stage of the baby’s development.
- Netanyahu is a Talmudist (i.e., the "traditions of the elders," which Jesus condemned). Netanyahu promises that the Talmud will be the Law of Israel.
- Modern Israel is being built on the frail sands of the writings of John Darby, Tim LaHaye, Hal Lindsey, John Hagee, Pat Robertson, Benny Hinn, Jim Bakker, Kenneth Copeland and the footnotes of the Scofield Reference Bible. LaHaye, Lindsey, Hagee, Robertson, Hinn, Bakker and Copeland, and many other rich, religious celebrities, will hound Washington until they wage war for Israel and send your sons and daughters to fight to the last drop of American blood.
What kind of a people would sacrifice their sons and daughters for such a nation of crooks and reprobates? "America First," not "Israel First," must be America's rallying cry.
“I know what America is. America is a thing you can move very easily, move it in the right direction. They won't get in our way”
- Benjamin Netanyahu (2010)
Israeli Prime Minister